If you are unaware of how your Pet mother is going to deliver puppies then let us take a peek a book on this little wonderful journey of a Cute little Mumma Pomeranian
You are lucky if you get a chance to witness a Female Pomeranian giving birth to her little munchkins.
Signs of your Pom being pregnant:
· Firstly, the female Pomeranian must be neutered before adoption.
· Female Pomeranian are attuned to mating after they reach “Oestrus” (the first stage of female Pomeranian’s reproduction)
· After the first stage, the first sign of her carrying puppies is when her stomach becomes firm which is very habitual with all dog breeds.
· Then before you even realize there’s swelling around her stomach region.
· There’s a refinement in the size of her nipples and it’s colour. It bulges out and that’s when they are more conscious in frequently cleaning themselves.
· No pregnancy is all happy and delightful. There are complications just like humans undergo. Similarly, the Mumma Pomeranian is subjected to labor pains, vomiting and even sickness.
· Another important thing to know is, the smaller the size of the breed, the more labor pain it undergoes.
· There is Inadequate intake in appetite.
· They become less active as they were before and require more rest due to hormonal changes in their body.
· Day by day their weight increases with drastic change in their behavior and increase in the size of their tummy by the end of the fourth week. For further information, you can visit here at https://elegantteacuppompuppies.com