You can recover your Facebook account by resetting your password. To reset your password follow the given steps properly.
1. Go to the Facebook login page.
2. Click on the Forgot Password option.
3. Then, enter your email address or phone number and click to search.
4. Choose an account recovery method and click to continue.
5. Retrieve your account’s code.
6. Enter the code and click to continue.
7. Check the “log me out of other devices” box, then click continue
8. After that Enter a new password click to continue.
That’s all. I hope these steps are helpful to you in Recovering a Hacked Facebook Account and if you need more help then visit our blog - https://onlinegeeks.puzl.com/_news/Facebook-Account-Hacked%253F-A-simple-method-to-get-back%253F/271080