If you can't remember your Godaddy email password and want to recover it, then read this guide till the end.
1. First open this link - https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp on your web browser.
2. On this page, Now enter your username and click to continue.
3. Then click on the recovery email address that is connected with your Godaddy account.
4. After that you will receive a reset link on your mail.
5. Open the reset link to create a new and strong Go daddy webmail login password.
Now you can access your godaddy email account.